Pets to United States of America Pet relocation to USA
Depending on your destination, each country has its own very specific set of import veterinary requirements when traveling with your pet. we ask that you get in touch with us for the details but these are basic requirements (to our busiest destinations) that you need to know as well as some steps that you can do to do to ready your pet/s for their relocation:
Pet travel to the United States of America
- Microchip (ISO approved).
- Rabies Vaccination done more than 30 days prior to departure but less than 12 months prior to departure.
- 5 in 1 vaccination for dogs / 3 in 1 vaccination for cats.
- A final vet visit for health certificate completion is required – this must be done within 5 days of pet/s travel.
- Your vet will check to make sure your dog/s does not have screwworm (an external check) and forms part of the health certificate.
- State vet endorsement is required (for dogs).
What we can do for you More about our personalised worldwide pet travel service
Personalised Pet Travel
Looking to relocate with your pet/s?
We are reliable and affordable – get a quote from us and we’ll get back to you within 1 working day.