Pets to Europe Pet relocation to Europe
Depending on your destination, each country has its own very specific set of import veterinary requirements when traveling with your pet. We ask that you get in touch with us for the details but these are basic requirements (to our busiest destinations) that you need to know as well as some steps that you can do to do to ready your pet/s for their relocation:
Pet travel to Europe
- Microchip (ISO approved) must be done on or before the date of the last Rabies vaccination.
- Rabies Vaccination.
- 5 in 1 vaccination for dogs / 3 in 1 vaccination for cats
- Rabies Neutralising Antibody Titre Test (RNATT) is required (must be done at least 35 days after the most recent Rabies vaccination).
- A 3-month waiting period (from the date that the blood for the RNATT was drawn) must pass before pet/s can travel.
- RNATT can be done at either IDEXX or Onderstepoort lab.
- Owners need to travel within 5 days of their pets (either side) in order for pets to travel as a non-commercial shipment.
- A health certificate is required – this must be done within 5 days of pet/s travel.
- State vet endorsement is required.
What we can do for you More about our personalised worldwide pet travel service
Personalised Pet Travel
Looking to relocate with your pet/s?
We are reliable and affordable – get a quote from us and we’ll get back to you within 1 working day.